THE 5 SENSE OF INSPECTION IN IQIS INDIA
- Sense of Hearing: IQIS team will provide you an opportunity and future threat details to strengthen your market share and overcome weaknesses if any.
- Sense of Smell: IQIS smells any prospective misconduct or threat to your production here before dispatch.
- Sense of Speak: IQIS speak behalf of you to complete or overcome any challenges and obstacles to achieve the highest quality standards from manufacturers.
- Sense of Touch: IQIS inspectors will be on touch with the manufacturer, you and potential associates to provide on-time delivery.
- Sense of Sight: IQIS eye will be on any possible faults, deviation in quality/quantity on your production and regularly provide you insights from the plant side.