Pallets & container loading supervision ensures that the correct styles, sizes, and quantities have been loaded correctly and safely onto the container.
It always happens in the supplier’s warehouse or the forwarder’s warehouse, during the loading supervision, our inspector not only to supervise the loading of the correct products and correct quantity but also to inspect the correct packaging and the quality of goods in terms of pallets & boxes. And that’s why lots of Logistics Company work with us for a long-term relationship.
• Recording boxes, pallets, loading conditions (weather, container number, truck number, etc…)
• Inspecting packaging (inside and out) for physical damage and peculiar smells
• Inspecting the number of goods loaded
• Performing a random quality “spot-check” to the goods
• Supervising the whole loading process
• Recording the seal number of containers
We provide the status of the container itself.
• The right goods, no replacement of products possible.
• The quantity of the boxes and pallets is exact.
• Supervise the workers to load the goods carefully (limitation of broken goods due to loading).
• The inspector can call the office so that you get immediate feedback.
• If you read your e-mails quickly and if you have instructed your vendor to wait for your green light before shipping,
• you have a chance of stopping disasters.
• The container is forwarded to your company.
• The container whether affixed seal.
• We perform a final check on packing.